Are you interested in supporting our program but don’t have the time to help? A donation is a wonderful way to support the program without having to commit your hours or days to our students. There are several ways to donate to the South Dade Band Program.
1.) Financial Donations
The financial burden on students and parents is high. Using the following link you can donate as much or as little as you want to the band program and help them achieve all of their goals and full potential without the weight of the high financial obligation that comes with great performing arts programs.
The following links allow you to donate to our program electronically.
2.) Item Donations
As a band program, we take our students to football games, have long rehearsals, community events most of which last all day. Donating food supplies like Bottles of water or Individually wrapped chips or snacks helps us sustain their energy and level of performance on a long day.
We are always taking donations for the following items all year round:
Edibles and Non-Perishables :
- Bottled Water
- Granola bars
- Powdered Gatorade
- Plastic Utensils
- Paper Plates
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox Wipes, Window Cleaner, Brooms, Etc.)
Instrumental needs: (Contact Mr. Davis if you would like to donate any of these.)
- Any Used Mouthpieces
- Any Used Instruments
- Instrument Lubricants (Valve Oil, Cork or Slide Grease,Etc.)
- Old Method Books for Beginners (Preferably Essential Elements or Standards of Excellence)
- Old Solo and Ensemble music you aren’t playing anymore
- Old Method Books for Advanced players (Rubank, Arbans, Etc.)