Are you interested in supporting our program but don’t have the time to help? A donation is a wonderful way to support the program without having to commit your hours or days to our students. There are several ways to donate to the South Dade Band Program.
1.) Donate some money to take some the financial burden off the students.
Using the following link you can donate as much or as little as you want to the band program and help them achieve all of their goals and full potential without the weight of the high financial obligation that comes with great performing arts programs.
The following links allow you to donate to our program electronically.
2.) Donate things!
As a band program, we take our students to football games, have long rehearsals, community events most of which last all day. Donating food supplies like Bottles of water or Individually wrapped chips or snacks helps us sustain their energy and level of performance on a long day.
We are always taking donations for the following items all year round:
- Bottled Water
- Granola bars
- Powdered Gatorade
- Plastic Utensils
- Paper Plates
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox Wipes, Window Cleaner, Brooms, Etc.)
Instrumental needs: (Contact Mr. Guardia if you’d like to donate any of these.)
- Any Used Mouthpieces
- Any Used Instruments
- Instrument Lubricants (Valve Oil, Cork or Slide Grease,Etc.)
- Old Method Books for Beginners (Preferably Essential Elements or Standards of Excellence)
- Old Solo and Ensemble music you aren’t playing anymore
- Old Method Books for Advanced players (Rubank, Arbans, Etc.)