Below, please find links to the volunteer schedules for the SFWGA Premiere that we are hosting this Saturday, January 30.
All details regarding job responsibilities will be available on Saturday when you check in, but here are the basics:
- Check-in for your volunteer shift will take place in the Main Office
- You will receive a blue SD Band t-shirt to wear for the day. T-Shirts will be re-collected at the conclusion of your shift, or you will have the option of purchasing yours for $10. Pants/shoes/etc. may be anything comfortable.
- For each shift you work, you will receive one complimentary combo meal (entree, chips, drink) voucher for our concession stand. Feel free to purchase more if you desire 🙂
- If you have a scheduling concern or conflict with the time(s) you are assigned, please email me by this Wednesday at 7:00am. This will ensure that we have time to modify the schedule accordingly. If I have not heard from you by 7am Wednesday, I will assume you are able to work the times you are scheduled.
- Case of Bottled Water
- Case of Canned Soda (ONLY: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew)
- Combo Pack of Individual Chip Bags
- Box of individually wrapped candy (M&M’s, Skittles, Starburst, Snickers, Kit Kats, etc.)